VOLUNTEERING AT RONALD McDONALD HOUSE

Recently several from the church volunteered at the Ronald McDonald House making cookies for the families there. Here are a few quotes from those who attended:
 
"We had such an inspiring day making cookies at Ronald McDonald House. So many people give their time helping there. The facilities are beautiful and help so many families. Any one can go in fix a meal(for 60 people), clean, donate books,etc. I can't think of all the things that can be done. It really touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes (some of the stories we were told). Thank you LORD for letting me a part. Have a Blessed Easter. love ya" (S. Parsons)
 
"Went to Ronald McDonald house today to bake cookies. I would strongly advise everyone who can to go. Take a tour. See what it is all about. If you don't come away changed, you really need prayer. They can use anything and everything. Donate time or household items or food. They appreciate it so! We will be going back." (L. Parsons)
 
When we give of our time and ourselves to others we always receive more in return- blessings from the Lord. The Word tells us that if we truly love the Lord we will pass this love along to others in need. We can not keep it to ourselves. There is always an opportunity to show His love to others through our giving of our time, our lives or our substance.
 
"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." Luke 6:38

"I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me."  " And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me." Matthew 25:36;40

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Identity

WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?

THE HARVEST